Attorneys from out of town are always asking me what are the best places to visit when they are in Fort Worth. There are so many great places in this town that I am always kind of stumped when they ask so I put together this list.
Best Restaurant to Visit from Out of Town
- Joe T Garcia’s- If you have to visit one place in town, I’d honestly say that this is it. The atmosphere on the patio is one of kind and the food is really good as well.
- Reata- If you aren’t in the mood for Mexican food then I’d say Reata is a close second. The rooftop is really great. As far as food goes the chicken fried steak is great and at lunch they have great sandwiches.
- Chimys- Great relaxed atmosphere. Lots of people don’t realize but their burgers are really good.
- Railhead- Arguably the best BBQ in the city. I would recommend the fried turkey. The service is great.
- Freds- Two locations one off of W 7th and one off of Blue Bonnet Circle by TCU. Great old school taste. I would recommend getting it on Texas Toast. Also both locations have great live entertainment at night.
- Buffalo Bros- Great pizza, sandwiches, and wings. Also a really great place to watch a game.
- Bearded Lady- Great selection of micro brews. Also burger was named in Texas Monthly as one of the best in the state.
- Cattlemens- If you are wanting to check out the stockyards this is a great place to go. Great steaks and calf fries.
- Angelos- Great BBQ and cold schooners.
- Reservoir- Great service and great food. Best TV Setup in town for games.
Are you hungry yet? Let me know the best restaurant in your city in the comments below. I am always looking for new places to try.